Examiner - 70227
Examiner™ for Microsoft Exam 70-227:
|Exam # :||Time Limit :||Passing Score :||Exam Questions :||Examiner Questions :||Format :||Certifications :|
|70-227||160 min.||720||55 (if traditional)*||165||Traditional||MCSA, MCSE|
* Microsoft reserves the right to incorporate newer testing technologies into a given exam at any time,
to change the number of questions, to change the passing score or even eliminate score reports completely without prior notice.
Nowadays security is big business. One of the biggest businesses in the world (Microsoft) has brought forth an update of its Proxy Server and turned it into a product called Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000 that promises to secure a corporate network from Internet threats while at the same time optimizing the way that users within a corporate network connect to the Internet. Small wonder that many organizations are giving this offering serious consideration. You should seriously consider becoming certified in it. CBT Vision's Examiner can help you master the ISA Server topics summarized below:
Installing ISA Server
- Don't forget about hardware and networking issues or DNS
- Acquaint yourself thoroughly with the installation modes including integrated, firewall, and cache.
- Build the local address table (LAT) and how it is sometimes built for you.
- Upgrade a Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 computer to ISA Server.
- Back up the Proxy Server 2.0 configuration.
- Troubleshoot the inevitable problems posed by the exam and real life, of course.
Configuring and Troubleshooting ISA Server Services
Know how to:
- Configure and troubleshoot outbound Internet access.
- Configure ISA Server hosting roles: Web SSL, Exchange etc.
- Configure H.323 Gatekeeper for audio and video conferencing.
Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Policies and Rules
Know how to:
- Configure and secure the firewall in accordance with corporate standards.
- Configure the packet filter rules for different levels of security, including system hardening.
- Create and configure access control and bandwidth policies.
- Troubleshoot access problems.
- Create new policy elements.
- Create an array of proxy servers.
- Assign an enterprise policy to an array.
Deploying, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Client Computer
There's only three different kinds of clients: Web Proxy, Firewall and SecureNAT. Know everything about each of them cold. Become intimately familiar with autodetection.
Monitoring, Managing, and Analyzing ISA Server Use
- Monitor security and network usage by using logging and alerting including intrusion detection
- Troubleshoot problems with security and network usage.
- Analyze the performance of the ISA Server computer. Methods include the use of Performance Monitor, reports, and log files.
- Optimize the performance of the ISA Server computer. Considerations include capacity planning, allocation priorities, and trend analysis.
Examiner™ has everything you need to pass your exam.
For a list of all the topics you need to know to pass this exam you can visit Microsoft's official web page for the 70-227 exam.